Refrigerant System Troubleshooting
- Identify various types of tools and testing instruments necessary for refrigerant system troubleshooting
- State three or more safety precautions to adhere to when troubleshooting refrigerant systems
- Follow a logical, step-by-step approach to troubleshooting refrigerant systems
- Describe the most common causes of refrigerant system malfunctions as discussed in this lesson
- Identify indicators for airflow, refrigerant, compressor, mechanical, and electrical failures in the system
When you complete this lesson, you will understand how to systematically troubleshoot and diagnose refrigerant systems based on their universal application of the refrigeration cycle. You will also be familiar with industry standard diagnostic and testing tools for these systems.
- 65 Minutes