- Describe the basic operation of a smart transmitter
- List some advantages of smart transmitters
- List some disadvantages of smart transmitters
- Discuss the additional capabilities supplied by intelligent transmitters
A new generation of transmitters with improved accuracy is available. These transmitters can be remotely calibrated and store configuration information. The most advanced transmitters offer controller potential and an independent communication port.
The Smart Transmitters training course discusses the capabilities of smart and intelligent transmitters and examines their uses. It describes their basic design, features, and operation. This online training course includes:
- Smart electronic transmitters
- Smart transmitter advantages
- Smart transmitter disadvantages
- Intelligent transmitters
Smart Transmitters is part of the Signal Transmission and Conversion training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 30 Minutes