Closed Heat Exchangers
- Describe the basic components making up a typical shell-and-tube heat exchanger
- Identify the difference between a single pass heat exchanger and a multi-pass heat exchanger
- Define parallel flow, cross flow, and counter-flow in regard to shell-and-tube heat exchanger operation
- Identify common troubleshooting procedures
- Describe common repair techniques
Closed heat exchangers are one of the most common types of heat exchanger. Understanding their operation and maintenance helps provide years of trouble-free operation.
The Closed Heat Exchangers training course identifies:
- The difference between single- and multi-pass heat exchangers
- Typical heat exchanger components
- Flow types
- Common maintenance and trouble-shooting procedures.
This online course also focuses on shell-and-tuber heat exchanger design. Closed Heat Exchangers is part of the Heat Exchangers training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 50 Minutes