- Recall the purpose of couplings
- Identify the relationship of torque and speed as it relates to couplings
- Identify the various types of couplings
- Describe coupling maintenance procedures
Couplings are the most important aspect of the shaft alignment process. Understanding basic coupling design and maintenance procedures is critical for safe and reliable equipment. The Couplings training course identifies different styles of couplings and how to maintain them.
This course introduces couplings, including mechanical and non-mechanical couplings. It is part of the Shaft Alignment training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 60 Minutes