Heat Exchanger Theory
- Describe how heat exchangers transfer heat from one substance to another
- Define conductivity and explain its relationship to heat exchanger design
- Define convection and explain its relationship to heat exchanger design
- Identify different heat exchanger designs and how they function
- Recall necessary supporting equipment for a heat exchanger
When this lesson is completed, the student will be able to explain how heat is transferred from one substance to another via the use of heat exchangers. In addition, they will be able to describe the basic differences between heat exchangers and the supporting equipment.
- 55 Minutes