Introduction to Centrifugal Pumps
- Describe the principle behind the operation of a centrifugal pump
- Identify the basic components that comprise a single stage centrifugal pump
- State the difference between a radially split and axially split centrifugal pump design
- Explain the difference between single-suction and double-suction centrifugal pumps
- Describe what is meant by a multi-stage centrifugal pump
When you complete this lesson, you will be able describe the basic design and function of both single-stage and multi-stage centrifugal pumps.
- 50 Minutes