Lubrication Selection and Sampling in Rotating Machinery
- Identify lubricant additives and identify their function
- Describe four degrees of lubricant film protection
- Describe the factors that influence the selection of bearing lubrication
- Explain the purpose and process of lubrication sampling
Lubrication is essential to the life of rotating machinery. Selecting a lubricant with properties appropriate for application and operating conditions is critical. The Lubrication Selection and Sampling in Rotating Machinery training course describes the factors that influence lubricant selection. It also explains how to monitor the lubricant condition.
This online training course discusses lubricant additives, lubricant film protection, and bearing lubrication. It also covers oil sampling. This course is part of the Lubrication of Rotating Machinery training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 50 Minutes