Piping Construction and Sizing
- Identify commonly used piping materials
- Describe systems that classify the wall thickness of pipe
- Explain variations in piping’s inside and outside diameters
- List the two main pipe construction techniques
The first lesson in this series covers how pipes are essential for transporting materials from one point to another. These pipes are available in several materials, sizes, and thickness. The Piping Construction and Sizing training course discuss how they are measured and used.
This online training course explains:
- Pipe materials
- Industrial pipe sizes
- Piping measurements
- Pipe construction techniques
The Piping Constructing and Sizing course is part of the Piping and Tubing training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 45 Minutes