Biomass and Waste to Energy Power Plants
- Define Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- Define Refuse Derived Waste (RDF)
- Compare mass flow to RDF waste to energy facilities
- List undesirable components in MSW
- Describe the major components in the waste handling system of a waste to energy facility
- Describe the major components in the combustion system of a waste to energy facility
The Biomass and Waste to Energy Power Plant course discusses waste to energy power production facilities. It also examines the different fuel types used to fire these facilities. It describes the most common designs and major waste components.
This online training course explains the difference between mass burn and refuse derived fuel waste to energy plants. It characterizes the fuel types and processing that takes place in these facilities. Finally, this course explores the combustion system used in these facilities.
This course covers:
- Municipal solid waste
- Refuse derived fuels
- Handling the raw waste
- Combustion system design
Biomass and Waste to Energy Power Plants is part of the Biomass Energy training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 55 Minutes