Boiler Heat Recovery Systems
- Describe three types of heat recovery equipment
- Explain the purpose of a convection superheater
- Explain the purpose of a radiant superheater
A boiler's efficiency can be significantly increased by using heat recovery systems. Understanding the design and operation of superheaters, economizers, and air preheaters is necessary to efficiently operate a boiler.
The Boiler Heat Recovery System training course explains the equipment used to recover waste heat in a boiler. It also describes the basic design and operation of this equipment. This online course focuses on:
- Types of heat recovery equipment
- Air preheaters
Boiler Heat Recovery System is part of the Hydrocarbon Fired Boilers training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 50 Minutes