Boiler Valves and Fittings
- Identify five types of valves commonly associated with steam boiler operation
- Describe two types of gauge glasses used in boiler operation
- Explain the difference between a safety valve and a relief valve and discuss how they are used in steam boiler operation
All boilers require steam fittings and auxiliary equipment, such as valves, gauges, and steam traps, to operate. Understanding the design and operation of these components is necessary to operate steam boilers safely and efficiently.
The Boiler Valves and Steam Fittings training course identifies the different types of valves, gauges, and steam traps used to operate a steam boiler. It also explains how these steam fittings are used to safely operate a steam boiler. This online training course focuses on:
- Valve types
- Water columns and gauge glasses
- Safety and relief valves
- Pressure gauges
- Steam traps
- Feedwater regulators
Boiler Valves and Steam Fittings is part of the Hydrocarbon Fired Boilers training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 70 Minutes