- Discuss the chemical makeup of compounds and explain how they differ from mixtures
- Describe the chemical bonding process and identify different types of bonds
- List the four types of chemical reactions
- Demonstrate how to write chemical equations and formulas
- Describe solutions, solubility, and saturation; discuss the role each plays in the treatment of water
When you have completed this lesson, you will be able to identify individual compounds and describe their creation, reactions, and bonds. You will also be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of solutions.
- 55 Minutes