Diesel Engines for Power Generation
- Describe the theory behind the basic operation of a diesel engine
- Identify the major components of the diesel engine and explain the function of each
- Describe what happens during each of the following operating cycle events:
- Identify the difference between a two-stroke and four-stroke diesel engine
- Discuss the role of the diesel generator in our society
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and operation of a diesel engine. In addition, you will be able to explain the importance of the diesel generator.
- 70 Minutes