Diesel Power Plant Operations
- Explain how to prepare the unit for start-up
- Explain how to energize the station service supply
- Describe on-load operations monitoring
- Walk through a typical shutdown procedure
Whatever a diesel generator's application, its physical requirements are similar. For a diesel engine to run, it needs fuel and air, lube oil, liquid coolant, and an exhaust system. These requirements must be integrated into operations such as startup and shutdown. They also must be integrated into the plant's monitoring, control, and protective systems.
The Diesel Power Plant Operations training course describes basic diesel power plant operations. This online training course discusses:
- Startup operations
- Shutdown operations
- Monitoring operations
This course is part of the Diesel Power Plant Operations training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 60 Minutes