Hydroelectric Power Stations
- Describe a variety of hydroelectric plant construction designs
- Define the principles of hydropower operations
- Explain the purpose of various hydroelectric plant components
Hydroelectric power generating stations have a variety of construction designs. The Hydroelectric Power Stations training course identifies a station's major components. It examines hydroelectric power station operations, describes variations, and explains the common components.
This online training course covers:
- Dam designs
- Principles of hydroelectric power generation
- Upstream intake gate design features
- Common hydroelectric generating station components
- Water intake design
This course is part of the Hydroelectric Power Plant Operations training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 45 Minutes