Introduction to Biomass Power Plants
- Define biomass
- List common sources of biomass fuels
- List advantages of biomass fuels over coal
- Describe fuel handling and storage equipment used in biomass power plant applications
- Describe the various boiler designs used in biomass plants
Introduction to Biomass Power Plants discusses using biomass to generate electricity. It reviews the most common biomass fuels and compares the equipment used in biomass facilities. This course describes biomass storage, fuel handling equipment, and various fuel configurations.
This online training course includes:
- Biomass power plant fuels
- Storage and handling equipment
- Boiler furnaces and combustion
Introduction to Biomass Power Plants is part of the Biomass Energy training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 55 Minutes