Plant Protection Protective Relays and Instrument Transformers
- Identify the principles behind the operation of protective relays
- Identify different types of protective relays
- Identify protective relay operating indicators
- Identify the principles behind the operation of instrument transformers
- Compare the uses of potential transformers and current transformers
Industrial plant equipment requires protection against a variety of electrical faults. The Protecting Relays and Instrument Transformers training course explains the role and use of this equipment. It describes the design and function of different types of protective relays and instrument transformers used to protect electrical circuits and equipment.
This online course is part of the Plant Electrical Systems training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 45 Minutes