Wind Farm Design
- Discuss five key considerations taken into to account when initially selecting a site for a wind farm
- Describe three categories of wind farms
- Discuss the information that may be included in a detailed wind resource study
- Explain how the wind resource study impacts the location of the wind farm
- Describe “wake” as it relates to wind turbine operation
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss the factors that must be considered when identifying a possible location for a wind farm.
- 50 Minutes