Hazardous Materials Safety
- Identify and describe the four categories of hazardous chemicals
- Adhere to procedures to be followed in the event of a spill
- Adhere to procedures for cleanup of hazardous materials
- Identify and report abnormal physical reactions to a chemical or substance in the workplace
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify hazardous materials common to the industrial and commercial workplaces and appropriately respond to spills, leaks, or other types of contamination within the workplace to protect personnel and the environment from the hazards presented by such materials.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 30 Minutes