- Discuss the basic relationship between elements, atoms, and particles.
- Describe the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation
- Explain some basic radiation protection concepts
- Identify the risks of exposure to radiation and radioactive materials
- Discuss some of the ways in which radiation monitoring is conducted
- Identify safety practices and actions that can protect you from exposure to radiation
When you complete this lesson, you will understand a basic overview of radiation. In addition, you will be able to describe associated health risks commonly associated with radiation and identify methods to protect yourself and others from exposure.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 65 Minutes