Drone Operation Compliance and Safety
- Recall key information about drones, their potential uses, and factors that determine operating requirements.
- Identify the standard requirements for operating a drone, including preflight documentation, preflight checks, and inflight precautions.
- Outline the requirements and guidelines that apply to non-standard drone sizes and circumstances.
This course will familiarize you with the requirements for operating a drone on university grounds or as part of a university-affiliated project. It will address standard preflight documentation, safety checks, and inflight precautions, as well as circumstances to which non-standard requirements apply.
The audience for this course includes university staff and students who may use drones for research or other purposes.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 16 Minutes
- Drone Basics and Regulatory Factors
- Standard Operating Requirements
- Non-Standard Requirements and Guidelines