- Describe some basic rules and guidelines for driving a forklift safely.
- Explain how to drive a forklift safely around pedestrians.
- Describe how to drive a forklift on challenging surfaces and in enclosed spaces.
Learners will demonstrate awareness of safe forklift operation principles by identifying basic key features on the lift, recognizing the technical components of forklift operation, listing safe load handling and driving practices, stating general safety rules, and inspecting and maintaining lift equipment.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 20 Minutes
- Safe Driving Basics
- Safety Around Pedestrians
- Challenging Surfaces and Enclosed Spaces
- Code of Federal Regulations, 29 CFR 1910
- Powered Industrial Trucks eTool, Occupational Safety and Health Administration