After completing this lesson, you should be able to state or identify the following:
- The general requirements to become a licensed commercial truck driver
- Actions and behaviors that can lead to license suspension or disqualification
This course teaches the compliance regulations commercial drivers must meet to become and remain employed.
- Federal laws regarding investigation and qualification files
- In-depth information explaining the requirements of each file
- Federal standards for drivers including age limits, licenses, medical exams, road tests and the ability to speak/understand English.
- 20 Minutes
- Federal Qualifications
- Disqualified Drivers