Recognize the link between driver health and safe driving practices.
Identify common health risks for commercial motor vehicle drivers and how they may impact your health.
Recognize how to mitigate health risks to prevent illness and injury
This course teaches the three main categories of hazards that drivers face which can negatively impact their health as a result of their occupation.
- Job duty hazards, including stress, fatigue and exposure
- Lifestyle hazards such as poor diet, smoking and hypertension
- Work environment and ergonomic hazards
- 10 Minutes
- Introduction to Driver Wellness
- Common Health Risks for CMV Driver