705-05 - Catalytic Reformer
- • Discuss naphtha and its chemical properties
- • Describe the two methods of catalytic reforming including semi-regenerative catalytic reformers and continuous catalyst regeneration
- • Discuss the process and equipment used in catalytic reforming
- • Identify the inputs and outputs of the catalytic reformer
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to define what catalytic reforming is, discuss the basic chemistry involved in reforming, and identify and describe the catalytic reforming process and components.
- 50 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive