EWT - General Concepts
- Define the electrical terms presented in this lesson.
- Describe the equipment presented in this lesson.
- Explain policies and processes that relate to safety in the workplace.
The goal of this lesson is to provide awareness training for electrical workers about general electrical terms, equipment, and safety policies and processes.
- 25 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Definition of Terms
- Descriptions of Equipment
- Safety Policies and Processes
- 1910.269 Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution: (a), (a)(3), (d), (k)(3), (k)(8), (k)(9), (l), (l)(6)(i), (m).