PPE - Head Protection
- Recognize the value of PPE for the head
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding the head
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for the head
- Identify common types of PPE for the head
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for the head
- Explain how to care for PPE for the head
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for the head
The purpose of this lesson is to provide workers with high-level knowledge and skills regarding PPE, as commonly required by regulatory agencies.
- 10 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- English , Spanish
- PPE Head Protection
- OSH Act Section 5 (a) (1), known as the General Duty Clause
- 1910.132 General Requirements (including 1910.132 (h)(1), employer payment for PPE changes that became effective May 15 2008.
- 1910.135 - Head protection.
- California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Subchapter 7, General Industry Safety Orders, Article 10, Personal Safety Devices and Safeguards, 3381, Head Protection