EWT - Job Briefings
- Correctly identify job briefings' importance and benefits.
- Correctly determine when, how often, and how thoroughly to conduct job briefings.
- Effectively identify, organize, and present a job briefing's core information.
This lesson covers: how job briefings are beneficial; how often and how extensively employers must brief work crews; and how to select and present a job briefing's contents.
- 20 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Importance of Job Briefings
- Frequency and Extent of Job Briefings
- Contents and Presentation Techniques
- 29 CFR 1910.269, Subpart R, Special Industries, Section (c)
- 29 CFR 1910.269, Subpart R, Special Industries, Section (a)