EWT - Ladders, Platforms, Step Bolts, and Manholes
- Recognize that general and construction regulations on ladder use apply.
- Identify safety regulations for the use of ladders and platforms.
- Identify safe work practices for step bolts and manhole steps.
This course provides the learner with the general and specific safety requirements for ladders, platforms, step bolts, and manhole steps.
- 15 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Safety for Ladders and Platforms
- Step Bolts and Manhole Steps
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart R: 1910.269(h) – Portable Ladders and Platforms
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D: Walking and Working Surfaces
- Construction Industry, 29 CFR 1926 Subpart X: 1926.1053 - Ladders
- Construction Industry, 29 CFR 1926 Subpart V: 1926.951 - Tools and Protective Equipment