OSHA 10 Hour General Industry*
- Intro to OSHA
- Emergency Extinguisher Safety
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection
- Electrical Safety: General Awareness
- Electrical Safety: Hazards, Controls, and Best Practices Overview
- Lockout Tagout
- PPE: Fundamentals
- PPE: Head Protection
- PPE: Hearing Protection
- PPE: Hand Protection
- PPE: Foot Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Workplace Signs, Labels, and Tags
- Chemical Safety
- Compressed Gas Safety
- Flammable Liquid
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Office Ergonomics
- Employee Safety Orientation
- Behavior-Based Safety Overview
- Ladder Safety
- Stairway Hazards
- Hand Safety Overview
- Machine Guarding
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Scaffold Safety
Each year, more employees are training online to earn OSHA Outreach Program certification for Construction and General Industry. Now the same successful programs are available online for both OSHA 10 and OSHA 30.
Get the basic safety training you or your employees need to work frontline jobs around the US. With interactive modules and videos guiding you through 10 hours of OSHA-authorized general training, you can be confident in identifying any unsafe situation on the job.
HSI is bringing the convenience of online safety training for OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 straight to a computer near you.
How does it work?
Simply call 833-438-6742 or click on the "Buy Now" button above to purchase. You will receive login information to complete your training online. Upon completion, you can print your certificate in the interim of receiving your DOL-OSHA card in 2-3 weeks.
Note: Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers sign and mail OSHA 10-Hour cards to students who successfully complete this course.
Provided by Summit Training Source, An HSI Company.
* This course is an additional fee, and is not part of the standard HSI course pricing tiers. Please speak with a specialist to determine pricing of this course.
- 10 hours
- Format: Online Interactive
- English , Spanish
- OSHA - 29 CFR 1910
- OSHA has issued a policy that limits all OSHA Outreach Training (classroom and online) to a maximum of 7.5 hours training per day in all OSHA 10-Hour courses. As a result, all 10-Hour courses must be delivered over a minimum of two days.
- OSHA has also issued a policy of Program Jurisdiction Restrictions. Outreach Training Programs are now limited to OSHA Jurisdiction only. Student course completion cards can only be issued for students within U.S. jurisdiction (the 50 States and certain U.S. Territories).
OSHA recommends Outreach Training Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of their job. See Learning Objectives for more detail.