First Aid - Soft Tissue Injuries
- State how to appropriately respond to soft tissue injuries such as cuts, puncture wounds, impaled objects, bleeding, and severe bleeding.
- Recognize the severity of a burn and describe how to respond to victims suffering from minor, major and chemical burns.
- Explain how to respond to a victim who has suffered an electrical injury.
In this lesson, you will learn how to respond to trauma-related soft tissue injuries, including bleeding, cuts, puncture wounds, impaled objects, burns and electrical injuries.
- 15 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- English , Spanish
- Bleeding Injuries
- Electrical Injuries
- Mayo Clinic, Patient Care & Health Info, First Aid, September, 2014
- Healthline Burns: Types, Treatments, and More, April Khan and Matthew Solan, Medically Reviewed by George Krucik, MD, MBA on August 13, 2014
- Part 15: First Aid, Web-based Integrated 2010 & 2015 American Heart Association and American Red Cross Guidelines for First Aid, April 01, 2016