TSCA (Toxic Substances Control Act)
- Describe the purpose and goals of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and the responsibilities for you and your employer according to TSCA.
- Describe the purpose of the TSCA Inventory and where it can be obtained.
- Describe the purpose and importance of the Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) rule and compliance monitoring.
In this lesson you will learn about the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), using the TSCA Inventory to identify chemicals in the workplace, requirements for retaining files and reports related to allegations of environmental or health risks associated with toxic substances, and best practices for using PPE when working with and around chemicals.
- 10 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- TSCA (Toxic Substances Control Act)
- 40 CFR - Protection of Environment, Chapter I - Environmental Protection Agency, Subchapter R - Toxic Substances Control Act, Part 721 - Significant New Uses Of Chemical Substances, Subpart A - General Provision
- 15 U.S.C. §2601 et seq. (1976) The Toxic Substances Control Act of 1976