EWT - Vault and Pole-Top Rescue
- Identify, prioritize, and execute the proper procedures in performing a pole-top rescue.
- Identify and execute proper rescue procedures for underground electrical installations.
This lesson introduces electrical workers to procedures for properly rescuing co-workers from overhead and underground electrical installations.
- 15 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Pole-Top Rescue
- Underground Rescue
- 29 CFR, Subpart R - Special Industries: 1910.269, Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Section (b): Medical services and first aid.
- 29 CFR 1910.269 (e): Enclosed spaces.
- 29 CFR 1910.269 (t): Underground electrical installations.
- 29 CFR 1910.146: Permit-required confined spaces.
- 29 CFR 1910.269 (a) (2): General - Training.
- 29 CFR, Subpart F - Powered Platforms, Manlifts, and Vehicle-Mounted Work Platforms: 1910.67, Vehicle-mounted elevating and rotating work platforms.