Cost-Effective Training Programs for Higher Education
Fill out the form to download this case study.
The Public Health and Safety Department of Hutchinson Community College operates an approved HSI Training Center with seven experienced faculty members and supports more than 100 instructors across the region.
Hutchinson Community College needed to provide students with emergency care training that is easy to learn and remember. As a Training Center, they also required a way to streamline administration so they could process, track, and report their employees’ certifications.
Learn how this large academic institution enhanced their internal and external emergency care training program by fulfilling their needs for:
- Programs designed specifically for the adult learner
- Affordable training
- Flexible programs that allow instructors to add their own experience
- Working around busy schedules
- Easy and streamlined administration and reporting
- Multiple ways to deliver certification cards
- Access to responsive, helpful customer service
“HSI sets us up for success no matter what classroom situation we find ourselves in, and all those options are included in just one program package price. The different delivery options also help us vary our classes for returning recertification students.”
LeAnn Bravi, LPN, BS, M.Ed
Hutchinson Community College