Flexible Training for First Responders and Healthcare Professionals
Fill out the form to download this case study.
Providing emergency care training for life-saving professionals is a business filled with specific challenges.
Community Health Associates, a busy approved HSI Training Center in Atlanta, GA focuses on training healthcare professionals, law enforcement, EMS and fire personnel. Learn how they operate their emergency care training program.
In this case study, you’ll understand how to:
- Use flexible programs allowing instructors to add real-life scenarios
- Access budget-friendly training
- Utilize programs designed specifically for the adult learner
- How to work around busy schedules
- Streamline administration and reporting
- Access responsive, helpful customer service
“These students have challenging work schedules that make it hard to find time to do training. HSI’s blended learning option provides the flexibility to work on course content online at a time that’s best for them, requiring time away from their duties only for the skills check-off portion of the class.”
Dr. J. Hudson Garrett, Jr.
President and CEO, Community Health Associates, LLC