Fraser Health - EHS Platform in Healthcare
Fill out the form to download this case study.
A Canadian healthcare firm maintains safety protocols, meets accreditation needs, and enhances HR processes using HSI's flexible EHS platform.
Fraser Health, the largest regional health authority in British Columbia, Canada, collaborates with the Ministry of Health to provide medical and community health services to over 1.9 million people. They manage 12 acute-care hospitals and 40 sites, including Canada's second-busiest emergency room. Their mission revolves around enhancing population health and the well-being of those they serve, driven by the vision of better health and premier healthcare.
Discover how Fraser Health tackled the task of reshaping hospital room "housekeeping" to ensure cleanliness, safety, and infection prevention. Managing numerous items with distinct cleaning needs demanded precision. Dive into their shift from external contractors to building an in-house department, encompassing staffing needs but also creating comprehensive health and safety programs and processes.
Key outcomes from this case study:
- Built internal team and processes from the ground up using EHS platform as the backbone
- Complete flexibility to build and edit the platform as needed, without needing the vendor to make changes
- Received healthcare accreditation from Accreditation Canada after just 3 months with the new team and system
- 10x more data collected, able to make better decisions, and compliance is managed from one system
“I can honestly say, other platforms we’ve seen or worked with,
I don’t know that any of them actually had the capability to go
where we’re going, with the level of configuration that HSI provides
- Jody Miller Elliot, Director of Housekeeping Strategies and Initiatives