Navigating NERC Compliance Challenges: Integrating Battery Energy Storage Systems into Existing Generating Facilities
Fill out the form to watch this on demand webinar.
When integrating Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) into an existing generating facility, NERC compliance introduces a series of important considerations and challenges.
In this webinar, we explore navigating NERC Compliance challenges as they relate to battery energy storage. This webinar outlines key issues that arise when adding BESS to an existing facility, such as:
- Modified start-up approaches
- Updating existing procedures and the impact on various standards
- Considerations for stand-alone versus integration
- Changes in PRC-005 compliance
- Varying commissioning dates
- Facility rating scope adjustments
- Importance of PER-006 training
Discover the careful planning and coordination required to ensure adherence to NERC compliance standards while maintaining BESS system reliability.