Employee Training and Development
Software Skills Training Topics
Strong computer skills are critical for employees to be successful. Keep your employees up-to-date with the latest Microsoft, Gmail, and Quickbooks tools.
See a list of our software training topics below.Have questions? Contact us today!
Software Skills Training Courses for Your Employees
Our Software Skills Library is perfect for keeping your employees up-to-date on the latest software packages and productivity tools. This library contains titles that cover a number of commonly used platforms, such as Excel, Gmail, Adobe, Word, Windows, and more. Discover our Software Skills courses here!
Some of Our Software Skills Topics Include:
- Excel: Data analysis with pivot tables
- Gmail essentials
- G Suite essentials
- Intro to Gmail
- Intro to SharePoint
- Mastering Access 2013
- Mastering Adobe Acrobat DC 2016
- Mastering Excel 2010
- Mastering Excel 2013
- Mastering Excel 2016
- Mastering Excel 2016: Intermediate
- Mastering Excel 2016: Advanced
- Mastering Office 365
- Mastering Outlook (2010 & 2013)
- Mastering Outlook 2016
- Mastering PowerPoint 2010
- Mastering PowerPoint 2016 (Basics)
- Mastering PowerPoint 2016 (Advanced)
- Mastering Microsoft Project 2016
- Mastering QuickBooks online
- Mastering Word 2013
- Mastering Word 2016: Basics
- Mastering Word 2016: Intermediate
- Mastering Word 2016: Advanced
- Microsoft Lync essentials
- MS Word 2010
- Office 365 essentials 2016
- Office 365 essentials 2018
- OneDrive essentials
- OneNote 2016
- Outlook online essentials 2016
- Power Up PowerPoint
- QuickBooks 2013: Essentials training
- Secrets of the Office guru training
- Using Windows 10
- What's new in Excel 2013?
- What's new in Excel 2019?
- What's new in PowerPoint 2013?
- What's new in Word 2013?
- What's new in Word 2019?
- What's new in Office 2016?
- What's new in Outlook 2019?
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10