On-site chemicals: Do you know your exposure?
Fill out the form to download this white paper.
An on-site chemical inventory is the first step for any business to get a true understanding of all its existing chemicals. Adhering to a few best practices can go a long way towards increasing your organization’s chemical intelligence.
Chemical inventory work doesn't have to be complex, time-consuming and labor-intensive.
In this white paper from HSI, you'll learn the importance of:
- Using an SDS management system.
- Working with an SDS management vendor that doesn't outsource its inventory work
- Always capturing quantitative information
- Following up on recommended post-inventory actions
- Conducting inventories on a regular schedule