On-Site Chemicals: Do You Know Your Exposure?
Fill out the form to download this white paper.
An on-site chemical inventory is the first step for any business to get a true understanding of all its existing chemicals. Adhering to a few best practices can go a long way toward increasing your organization’s chemical intelligence.
Chemical inventory work doesn't have to be complex, time-consuming, and labor-intensive.
This white paper explores the necessity, the benefits, and the process required to conduct a chemical inventory at your facility to maintain OSHA compliance and keep employees safe. You'll learn:
- How to conduct a thorough, effective chemical inventory
- The value of conducting inventories on a regular schedule
- Why it’s important to capture both quantitative and quantitative information
- How to use the data from an accurate chemical inventory
- The benefits of using a chemical/SDS management system.
- Why it’s important to work with a vendor that doesn't outsource its inventory work