Webinar: Vaccination and Test Tracking – Keeping Workers Safe
Fill out the form to watch this on demand webinar.
Looking for a way to log, track, and maintain employee vaccination status and test results? Unsure what the latest federal guidelines are for vaccination tracking? Want to understand what the business benefits are, aside from compliance?
HSI Chief Safety Officer, Jill James, and Product Manager, Sara Pajda, hosted this webinar about HSI’s VaxSafe – a solution that simplifies COVID-19 workplace vaccine management and tracking, and helps you meet federal OSHA standards.
This webinar covers how to decipher the pending federal ETS regulations for vaccination and test results tracking, as well as the benefits your business can achieve with a vaccination management system. There is also a full product demo of VaxSafe so you understand how it can work for you, including features such as:
- Mobile self-service: Employees can submit testing status updates on-the-go with secure self-service functionality from any device.
- Workflow automation: Easily assign, approve, and trigger tasks, automate workflows and receive intelligent alerts and notifications.
- Security & Privacy: Ensure maximum privacy with encrypted uploads and secure management of individual health records.
- HRIS integration: Connect to an existing HR system to have an up-to-date and complete record of employees.
- Robust reporting: Collect key insights on vaccination status and test results.
A few resources on this topic is streamlined version of the OSHA COVID-19 ETS on vaccines and testing, as well as an Organizational Self-Assessment tool.