Writing Learning Objectives
Fill out the form to download this white paper.
Well-written learning objectives are the foundation for effective training programs. However, for successful training, your learning objectives should be created from the tasks you identified in your Job Task Analysis. By tying tasks to training through your learning objectives, you develop effective training.
Having learning objectives and presenting them clearly helps make training relevant to your audience. This white paper will answer the following questions:
- What is a learning objective?
- What is a Task/Job Task Analysis?
- What are the three elements of a learning objective?
- What are terminal and enabling learning objectives?
- What are the four skills for competency?
- How do you measure learning?