HSI May 2023 Newsletter
Your monthly digest of EHS, Compliance, and Professional Development resources & news for you and your business, with something for everyone.
Introducing HSI EHS/LMS Enrollments – Assign LMS Courses Directly from our EHS Platform
We recently released a huge update to our Enrollments feature, which now allows you to assign corrective training from our EHS platform including incidents, near misses, observation modules, and more, with due dates tracked and progress monitored every step of the way.
Register for the webinar!
Join us on Thursday, May 18 at 12 pm ET, to discover how our comprehensive solution can simplify your corrective training processes and empower you to stay one step ahead of potential hazards in your workplace.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month (MHAM)
Help increase awareness about the vital role mental health plays in our overall health and well-being. Learn more about mental health at work and how you can support employee well-being.
HSI at Industry Events!
If you are attending these industry events, be sure to visit HSI in the expo. We would love to meet you in person!
- Come to sunny San Diego May 21st - 24th, learn best practices in training and development, and visit booth #2031 at ATD. Mike Case and Jill James are presenting “to SME or not to SME” Tuesday, May 23rd at 10am. >> Learn more!
- If you’re San Antonio June 5th - 7th, stop by booth #639 at ASSP Safety 2023 and say hi, learn about our bundle n’ save show special, and hear Jill James present with Dr. Todd Loushine on “What ESG Means for the Future of the EHS Professional?” on Monday, June 5th at 4:15pm. >> Learn more!
- Join us at the IDEA Annual Meeting June 5-8 in Chicago, IL. Stop by booth #190 to find out how HSI training and services can help your district energy facility.
- Come see us at AREGC, booth #22, in Park City, UT. Find out more about our transmission and distribution services for the utility industry, June 11th - 14th.
- See HSI at SHRM23, June 12th -13th, in Las Vegas at booth #A4200, and discover how HSI's products can benefit you as a human resources professional.
- We’ll be at the National Association for School Resource Officers (NASRO) School Safety Conference in Indianapolis, IN, June 28th - 29th. Booth #715.
CPR, AED, First Aid, BLS, and more now on HSI.com
HSI recently migrated emergency care training programs to the HSI website so you can find everything in one place! Designed to meet regulatory requirements, HSI offers a variety of ways for your organization to get full certification in CPR training.
New Professional Development Courses
We’ve recently released a collection of courses that address the important workplace topics of communication and workplace culture.
eBook: How to Meet Your Emergency Care Compliance Goals
Does employee training for first aid, CPR and AED take up too much of your time and budget? Tired of shopping around for certification training? Need to ensure you have consistent training across multiple locations?
Find out how to set up a turnkey and consistent certification program across your organization.
Webinar: Are You Qualified Electric Workers in Compliance with OSHA Standards?
OSHA’s qualified electric worker (QEW) standards can be confusing. Many people find the requirements vague and aren’t sure what they need to do to ensure their workers are qualified. Join Terry Bilke and Joshua Grant on Tuesday, June 6th for this webinar, in conjunction with Plant Services, as they summarize what you need to know and do to comply with OSHA’s QEW standards (1910.332 & 1910.333).
Guess the Movie Quote Answer
Thanks for playing along!
Quote: “There are no rules in this house; I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.”
Answer: Mean Girls (2004), Character: Mrs. George by Amy Poehler