What are my agreement options with Vivid?
Most agreements for online training are annual, one-year agreements for product and service. We’re no different there—it often makes sense for our business and for our customers. Yet we also offer three-year agreements to the right customers, which does separate us in the marketplace.
- Lock in pricing for one year.
- May disqualify customers from pricing discounts.
- Must be factored into annual budget and forecasting.
- Allow customers to move on in 365 days if not satisfied with training and/or service.
- Allow organizations on annual budget cycles to revisit competitive bidding for service.
- Align with online training industry standard purchasing commitment.
- Make pitching to internal stakeholders less difficult.
- Secure discounted pricing.
- Lock in discounted pricing for length of agreement.
- Provide increased continuity to training programs.
- Are more difficult to dissolve if unsatisfied with training and/or services.
- Fix costs for 3-year cycle, simplifying budgets.
- May make pitching to internal stakeholders more difficult.
With these agreement options in mind we want to stress that above all, we want to support your organization effectively and do what’s right to identify the best solution, so feel free to ask any questions around agreement flexibility.