Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Checklist
Fill out the form to download this resource.
Is your workplace diverse, equitable, and inclusive?
There has been a great deal of research done on the benefits an organization achieves when they embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion. How does your workplace measure up? Do you have a plan?
To help, we’ve created a checklist to measure and assess each area of your company. Use the checklist as the "how" to ensure your organization is diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
Answer questions like:
- Have you clearly defined what “cultural fit” means in terms of competencies?
- Are you sourcing a market-appropriate number of diverse candidates?
- Do you train your employees and managers on Unconscious Bias, Microaggressions, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion?
- Are there pay inequities between men and women, or for diverse employees?
- Do you ask your employees if they feel included, are treated equally, and have equal opportunities?
This should also help ensure your plan extends across all areas of HR – from recruiting to performance management and total compensation to succession planning.