Preparing Organizations for the New Age of Diversity
Fill out the form to download this white paper.
Of all HR challenges, diversity tops the list as one of the most misunderstood and anxiety-provoking when adding in equity, inclusion, and anti-racism. Here’s a plan for managing it.
Helping you formulate that plan is the true goal of this whitepaper. It is somewhat modular on purpose: Different sections will be useful to different people, depending on how much commitment to diversity is already part of your organization’s “DNA.” But there will be some-thing here for everyone. Even professionals whose companies have a diversity program in place might find something new and enlightening…if you truly are open to diverse ways of thinking.
Here are some of the questions this whitepaper can help you answer:
- Is everyone on the same page when it comes to knowing what diversity is?
- How do you get buy-in for diversity initiatives?
- Why do you need diversity initiatives that go beyond mere compliance?
- How do you prepare leaders to lead diverse teams?
- How can you improve employees’ “diversity IQ”?