Adequate Level of Reliability Training
Adequate Level of Reliability teaches students how to define reliability, adequacy, and predictability. This NERC CEH training covers how to identify contingencies and apply situational awareness to analyze potential power system contingencies. During simulation, students learn to locate, adjust, and/or direct system components to mitigate the effects of contingencies.
- Reliability, adequacy, and predictability
- Contingency identification
- Situational awareness
- Define reliability, adequacy, and predictability
- List ways to identify contingencies
- Define Operational Planning Analysis and Real-time Assessment
- Apply situational awareness to analyze potential contingencies
- Locate, adjust, and/or direct system components to mitigate the effects of contingencies using the HSI Electric Grid Simulator
This class is:
4 CEH 3 SIM
This class can be combined with others to make full day or multiple day classes.
All HSI CEH classes combine instructor lecture with a variety of simulation scenarios.
All CEH classes are private. Classes must be a minimum of two days. HSI reports all earned CEHs to the NERC SOCCED database.