Emergency Operations Overview with Simulation
This NERC CEH training helps students use the NERC EOP standards to identify emergency conditions and events that constitute an emergency. In the Emergency Operations Overview class, students use our proprietary power system simulator to assess and solve disturbances and emergencies.
- EOP standards
- Emergency conditions
- Emergency events
- Power system disturbance assessment and solutions
- NERC Emergency Preparedness and Operations (EOP) Standards
- Identify emergency conditions
- List events that constitute an emergency
- Assess and solve power system disturbances/emergencies using the HSI Electric Grid Simulator
This class is:
4 CEH 3 STAND 3 SIM
This class can be combined with others to make full day or multiple day classes.
All HSI CEH classes combine instructor lecture with a variety of simulation scenarios.
All CEH classes are private. Classes must be a minimum of two days. HSI reports all earned CEHs to the NERC SOCCED database. Learning objectives may change based on class length.